Tuesday, October 27, 2009

If you need to reach me. . .

Like many people, I have an e-mail account that I use for things I expect to get spam from. One of these things is the Feedburner system that sends out the e-mails for new posts on this blog. (Yup, you can get all the posts sent to you by e-mail! Subscription box in the sidebar on the right.)

Anyway, I only check this spam account once in a blue moon, and when I last checked it I saw that I had a few messages from readers of this blog, who had replied to the Feedburner subscription e-mails. You probably thought I was ignoring you. Sorry about that!

If you do want to reach me, there are a few ways to go about it:
  1. Send me a reply on Twitter @ktsummer. As long as your profile isn't private, I'll see it. But my profile IS private, so you'd have to be following me to see my reply. (I'll accept your request if you send me one!)
  2. If you're a member of the NKOTB Ning community, send me a message there or leave a comment on my page: http://newkidsnetwork.ning.com/profile/ktsummer
  3. It may seem a bit strange, but you can also send me a message through YouTube. Go to my channel page and either leave a message there on the page or click "Send Message" next to my profile picture. http://www.youtube.com/KatieNKOTB
  4. If you have a question related to a specific blog post, leave a comment here. I see and read all comments and can leave a reply. If you have a question, chances are someone else is wondering the same thing, and it will make the post more informative.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment