Part of my reason for deciding not to do the blog this year was that so much of the information would be the same as what's already written. While we don't know the exact itinerary or details, the ports are the same as past years, packing will be much the same, cell phones work the same, etc etc. So instead, what I've done is organized past entries by category so that you can (hopefully) find answers to your questions. And if you don't see something listed, try the search bar on the right.
General FAQs: includes arriving at the dock, passport requirements, pricing of items on board, booking flights, and much more.
Booking Your Cruise and Travel
- Prepping: It's not too early to. . .
- Purchasing travel insurance
- Choosing Miami vs Fort Lauderdale airport
- Finding or becoming a replacement roommate
- Dangers of too many name changes
- Beware of scammers
Budgeting and Money
While On Board
- What's in the gift bags?
- Eating onboard
- Using the ship spa
- Using cell phones at sea
- Keeping in touch with friends on board
- Door decorating
- Cruise photo op
- Tips for first time cruisers
- Six things to watch out for
Shopping and Packing
Receiving Cruise Details
Past Cruise Recaps
- 2009 Friday, Family Feud, Saturday, Sunday
- 2010 Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- 15 little things you'll love about the cruise
- Top 5s of 2010
If you have special tips you'd like to share, please do so in the comments. Good luck to everyone booking on Friday!