- The waitlist is up to at least #2481. Calls seem to have been coming in on Fridays, so be ready tomorrow.
- Rose Tours told @jencaseysmith this morning that they would be sending out the first email "in the next few days." No word on what this email will contain. My bet is on "don't forget you will be paying us money very soon" but door decorating info or - dare I hope - themes would be nice!
- Those who booked pre-cruise rooms at the Intercontinental using the Rose Tours group rate were charged for their rooms today. No one seems to know why, as there wasn't a word about paying the full amount in advance anywhere on either company's site or the reservation emails.
- A few people posted on ning that they had wanted to move to early dining but were told early dining was "full." Not sure what this means. Wouldn't both options be full if the ship is full? Will there be fewer people in late dining? Or will some that requested early dining be placed into late dining to even it out?
- Final payment is due two weeks from today! Be ready!
Don't forget to check the FAQs for your cruise questions!