- From several sources: Rose Tours has been asking people NOT to post when they are contacted, because every time someone posts that they got a call for a cabin, RT gets a million calls, making it harder for them to continue down the list.
- Some have reported returning calls from RT this week, at which point they were asked only to confirm their information.
- @elizamallari said her friend on the priority wait list received a call yesterday (Monday, 8/24) from RT confirming she is on the boat, so some calls are still being made.
- There are at least 32 people on the priority wait list. Some are just now finding out they're priority status; instead of phone calls, they received letters in the mail. For those in Europe, that took quite a while.
- Information from RT is conflicting. Says Karen: "My last call with RT the woman said they were now finding it hard to find cabins for those on PWL and were relying on people dropping out. I'm confused! She then said in her next breath that they were still sorting through double bookings?"
And please, as you are confirmed, send a follow request to @NKOTBCruise so you can get involved in something really special we're planning for onboard. (Since this is a surprise for the guys, they are not involved in this account.)