Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tendering - yikes!

I've been interested in how the tendering process will work at Half Moon Cay - or Key ; ) - so I've been checking out some videos.

This one makes me kind of seasick just watching it, and I don't even get seasick!



And that was in conditions they apparently deemed safe for tendering. If the seas are rough, they can cancel the tendering entirely, like here:



But this blog is not MSNBC; I'm not out to scare you with stuff like "Your flipflops will kill you." So let's all remember that being stuck at sea with NKOTB is not the worst thing that could happen (on the off chance it does) and look at this lovely video of what we can do once we get to Half Moon Cay.



BTW, are you following @NKOTBCruise yet? Guaranteed not to make you queasy! (You know this account is not run by actual @NKOTB, right? I thought so.)

2 comments:

  1. Heather (aka RocksicleLover)August 20, 2009 at 4:23 PM

    I've been on a couple of cruises and tendering is not bad at all. Kinda nice to get out on a faster smaller boat. Good pics of the ship from the tender too! The worst part is waiting around for the boat. And if the water is too rough and you can't tender to the island, then darn.... You're stranded on a boat with NKOTB. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, tendering is not bad at all. In fact I've been to Half Moon Cay before and it only took a couple of minutes once the tender left the ship. I've cruised alot and done many tenders, none of which were ever bad. Nothing to worry about :)

    ReplyDelete